By Sophie Curtis on April 02, 2015
For this year's IoT Day, as we’re gearing up for the Internet of Things Summit in Boston, we want to start a broader discussion on the opportunities and challenges of IoT with the Twitter community.
We'll be hosting a Tweet Chat, with some speakers and partners from the upcoming summit, on Thursday 9 April at 9am PDT / 12pm EDT / 5pm BST.
The discussion will include questions such as:
- What are the most exciting IoT projects that you have recently come across?
- What are the main drivers for the IoT revolution?
- What smart IoT technologies have been integrated into your city?
- How will IoT change how future generations think about the environment?
- Which industry will be the most heavily disrupted by IoT by 2025?
- What more can larger corporates do to encourage bottom-up innovation in IoT?
- How best can IoT be applied to support food security for future generations?
Experts joining the conversation will include:
Andrew Thomas, Co-Founder of Skybell
Peter Li, CEO & Co-Founder, Atlas Wearables
David Albert, Founder, AliveCor
Maxine Bingham, Editor-in-Chief, IOT Perspectives
Milo Clow, Editor-in-Chief, QTOOTH
Scott Sundvor, Co-Founder, 6SensorLabs
Come share your thoughts, ideas and opinions on the IoT!
Follow @teamrework for updates and use the hashtag #iotchat to join in.