We wanted to take a moment to share an update on our current position and COVID-19.
How are our events affected?
After much thought and consideration, we have made the difficult decision to postpone or go virtual with all our scheduled events until April 2021.
This decision has not been taken lightly, however, in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and general uncertainty at this time, we believe this to be the best course of action.
You can view the updated calendar of events here.
We will be hosting a NEW Deep Learning 2.0 Virtual Summit on 28-29 January 2021. The summit will include 3 tracks on Technical Advancements: Reinforcement Learning, Generative Models and the Deep Learning Landscape to share the latest technological advancements as well as a track on Enterprise AI to cover business applications and the final track will cover Ethics & Social Responsibility.
The Boston Summits (AI in Healthcare & Pharma), originally due to take place on 25-26 March 2020 will now take place virtually on 25-26 March 2021.
How can you still keep up-to-date with the latest AI trends?
- Join our Virtual Summits:
- Deep Learning 2.0 Virtual Summit, 28-29 January
- Join our Mini-Summit Series, featuring short duration events on ‘Conversational AI’; ‘AI Bias’; ‘Explainable AI, and more
- Sign up for a free 7-day trial on our AI Library, the world’s largest AI video library, to discover the latest advancements in research and applications of deep learning, machine learning and AI
- Subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed of the latest AI news, interviews with speakers and AI expert presentations
- Read the latest AI news, speaker interviews and industry analysis on our Blog
Until we can meet again in person, we can connect with you virtually! Please do not hesitate to get in touch at [email protected] if you have any questions, suggestions or ideas to share.
Nikita Johnson & the RE•WORK Team