We wanted to take a moment to share an update on our current position and COVID-19.
How are our events affected?
After much thought and consideration, we have made the difficult decision to postpone or go virtual with all our remaining scheduled events in 2020.
This decision has not been taken lightly, however, in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and general uncertainty at this time, we believe this to be the best course of action.
You can view the updated calendar of events here.
The New York Summits (AI in Finance, AI in Insurance, AI in RegTech), originally due to take place on 10-11 September 2020 will now take place on 9-10 September 2021.
The London Summits (Deep Learning, AI in Finance, AI in Insurance, Women in FinTech, AI in Marketing, and AI in Retail), originally due to take place on 17-18 September 2020 will now take place on 15-16 April 2021.
October & November:
The Toronto Summits (Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, AI in Finance), originally due to take place on 15-16 October 2020 will now take place on 19-20 Oct 2021.
The Seattle Summits (Applied AI, AI for Good), originally due to take place in November 2020 will now take place in November 2021.
We will be hosting a NEW Deep Learning 2.0 Virtual Summit on 28-29 January 2021. The summit will include 3 tracks on Technical Advancements: Reinforcement Learning, Generative Models and the Deep Learning Landscape to share the latest technological advancements as well as a track on Enterprise AI to cover business applications and the final track will cover Ethics & Social Responsibility.
How can you still keep up-to-date with the latest AI trends?
- Join our Virtual Summits:
- Deep Learning 2.0 Virtual Summit, 28-29 January
- Join our Mini-Summit Series, featuring short duration events on ‘Conversational AI’; ‘AI Bias’; ‘Explainable AI, and more
- Sign up for a free 7-day trial on our AI Library, the world’s largest AI video library, to discover the latest advancements in research and applications of deep learning, machine learning and AI
- Subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed of the latest AI news, interviews with speakers and AI expert presentations
- Read the latest AI news, speaker interviews and industry analysis on our Blog
Until we can meet again in person, we can connect with you virtually! Please do not hesitate to get in touch at [email protected] if you have any questions, suggestions or ideas to share.
Nikita Johnson & the RE•WORK Team