We wanted to take a moment to share an update on our current position and Coronavirus COVID-19.
The situation has progressed rapidly in recent weeks, with travel restrictions implemented and large conferences being cancelled or postponed. You can view the latest advice from The World Health Organisation here.
What does this mean?
The Applied AI Summit and AI for CPG Summit which were due to take place in Austin, USA on 21-22 May will now be held virtually via the Applied AI Virtual Summit.
These decisions have not been taken lightly, but our main priority is the health and well-being of the RE•WORK Community. In light of the ongoing situation and general uncertainty at this time, we believe this to be the best course of action.
All participants have been notified of the change. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
At the time of writing, RE•WORK Summits taking place in 2020 from June onwards are due to continue as scheduled, however we are taking extra precautions, including:
- Introducing hand sanitising stations in arrival areas, bathrooms and throughout networking areas
- General announcements & reminders to attendees regarding best practices
- All seating in session rooms will be spaced out to ensure attendees have all of the personal space they need
- All RE•WORK team members and venue staff have been briefed on best practices for hygiene, both on and off-site
How can you still keep up-to-date with the latest AI trends?
- Join our AI for Good Webinar Series, featuring webinars on ‘The Potential of AI for Pandemics’; ‘AI for Climate Change’; ‘AI for Crisis Prediction & Management’ and more
- Sign up for a free 14-day trial on our Video Hub, the world’s largest AI video library, to discover the latest advancements in research and applications of deep learning, machine learning and AI
- Subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed of the latest AI news, interviews with speakers and AI expert presentations
- Read the latest AI news, speaker interviews and industry analysis on our Blog
We are closely monitoring the ongoing situation and will communicate any changes as soon as we possibly can. We will also put in place extra measures to protect attendees' well-being at all summits & kindly ask that if you feel unwell, that you not attend the physical event & get in touch with us so we can arrange your Virtual Summit Experience!
We hope the above settles any concerns you may have about joining a RE•WORK event in the coming months. Until we can meet again in person, we can connect with you virtually! Please do not hesitate to get in touch at [email protected] if you have any questions, suggestions or ideas to share.Nikita Johnson & the RE•WORK Team