We wanted to take a moment to share an update on our current position and COVID-19.
How are our events affected?
After much thought and consideration, we have made the difficult decision to postpone or go virtual with all our scheduled events until September 2021.
This decision has not been taken lightly, however, in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and general uncertainty at this time, we believe this to be the best course of action.
You can view the updated calendar of events here.
How can you still keep up-to-date with the latest AI trends?
- Join our Virtual Summits: View Event Calendar, featuring short duration events on ‘Conversational AI’; ‘AI Bias’; ‘Explainable AI', 'Fighting Financial Crime' and more
- Sign up for a free 7-day trial on our AI Library, the world’s largest AI video library, to discover the latest advancements in research and applications of deep learning, machine learning and AI
- Subscribe to our Newsletter to stay informed of the latest AI news, interviews with speakers and AI expert presentations
- Listen to the Women in AI podcast
- Read the latest AI news, speaker interviews and industry analysis on our Blog
Until we can meet again in person, we can connect with you virtually! Please do not hesitate to get in touch at [email protected] if you have any questions, suggestions or ideas to share.
Nikita Johnson & the RE•WORK Team