We wanted to take a moment to share an update on our current position and COVID-19.
As you know, the situation has changed rapidly over the past few weeks.
How are our events affected?
After much thought and consideration, we have made the difficult decision to postpone or go virtual with all our remaining scheduled events in 2020.
This decision has not been taken lightly, however, in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and general uncertainty at this time, we believe this to be the best course of action.
You can view the updated calendar of events here.
May & June:
The Austin Summits (Applied AI Summit, AI for CPG Summit) which were due to take place on 21-22 May will now be held virtually via the Applied AI Virtual Summit.
The Boston Summits (AI in Healthcare Summit, AI in Pharmaceuticals) originally due to take place on 18-19 June has been rescheduled to take place at the same venue in Boston on 25-26 March 2021.
We will be hosting a NEW AI & Deep Learning Virtual Summit on 17 September 2020. The summit will include 6 tracks on Deep Learning, AI in Finance, AI in Insurance, AI in RegTech, AI in Retail and AI in Marketing to share the latest technological advancements as well as applications in Deep Learning and AI.
The New York Summits (AI in Finance, AI in Insurance, AI in RegTech), originally due to take place on 10-11 September 2020 will now take place on 9-10 September 2021.
The London Summits (Deep Learning, AI in Finance, AI in Insurance, Women in FinTech, AI in Marketing, and AI in Retail), originally due to take place on 17-18 September 2020 will now take place on 15-16 April 2021.
October & November:
The Toronto Summits (Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, AI in Finance), originally due to take place on 15-16 October 2020 will now take place on 29-30 June 2021.
The Seattle Summits (Applied AI, AI for Good), originally due to take place in November 2020 will now take place in November 2021.
How can you still keep up-to-date with the latest AI trends?
- Join our Virtual Summits:
- Join our AI for Good Webinar Series, featuring webinars on ‘AI for Climate Change’; ‘AI for Crisis Prediction & Management’; ‘Fighting Financial Crime with AI’, and more
- Sign up for a free 14-day trial on our AI Library, the world’s largest AI video library, to discover the latest advancements in research and applications of deep learning, machine learning and AI
- Subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed of the latest AI news, interviews with speakers and AI expert presentations
- Read the latest AI news, speaker interviews and industry analysis on our Blog
Until we can meet again in person, we can connect with you virtually! Please do not hesitate to get in touch at [email protected] if you have any questions, suggestions or ideas to share.
Nikita Johnson & the RE•WORK Team